Reactive Dog Class
For dogs 6 months and older
This class is held outdoors, in all different types of weather. We may reschedule for inclement weather.
- First set of core vaccines, positive titer test or current vaccines
Class length: 1 hour each consecutive week for 6 weeks (long weekends excluded). WE DO NOT OFFER MAKE UP CLASSES
Please note the first class is handlers only. No dogs
Is this class for me
This class is for dogs who have a hard time staying calm on leash when they see other dogs, people or other stimuli. Barking, lunging, whining, flailing at the end of the leash etc.
You will get:
- A better understanding of your dog's body language
- An understanding of why your dog behaves the way they do and how your actions can help
- A better understanding of what triggers your dog
- A toolkit to draw from to manage your dog's interactions and behaviour
- Confidence in yourself and your dog
- A supportive, non judgemental environment where everyone in class is dealing with the same thing you are!
Clicking on the pay with Paypal button during registration will allow you to pay with Paypal, Credit or Visa Debit.
July 21, July 28, Aug 11, Aug 18, Aug 25, Sep 8
NO CLASS Aug 4 and Sep 1 due to stat holiday
June 22, June 29, July 6, July 13, July 20, July 27